Information clause for conference participants
Pursuant to Art. 13 and 14 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of Europe (EU) from 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and due to repealing of Directive 95/46/WE (general regulation on the protection of data) (Journal of Laws of 2016, No. 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
1. Your personal data will be processed by the International Cultural Centre in Krakow with its registered office at Rynek Główny 25, 31-008 Krakow, e-mail address: email@example.com, phone: 12 42 42 800
2. In matters related to the processing of your data by the Administrator and the exercise of rights under the GDPR, you can contact us via phone or e-mail at the above listed contact details or contact the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of:
– registration to the conference, including preparation of lists of participants, to contact you in matters related to the conference and to send you post-conference materials (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
4. Your personal data may only be shared with entities that are authorized to receive them under the law.
5. Your personal data indicated in the application form in connection with the pursuit of claims may be stored until their expiry, but not longer than 3 years. The data obtained on the basis of consent is stored until the consent is revoked or the indicated purpose in no longer in effect.
6. You have the right to request the Administrator to access and rectify your personal data. You also have the right to request deletion or restriction of processing, as well as to object to processing, but only if further processing is not necessary for the Administrator to fulfil their legal obligation and there are no other overriding legal grounds for processing.
7. You may withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect the processing that took place before the consent was withdrawn.
8. You also have the right to issue a complaint against the Administrator’s processing of your data to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (uodo.gov.pl), if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
9. Providing your personal data in the application form is voluntary, but necessary to register and participate in the conference.